Chinese: 歸善 (場歸善)
Goodness (Goodness School), a charity founded by a Caodaist, Mr Đinh Công Trứ on October 24th 1943 while His Holiness Phạm Hộ Pháp was being exiled to Madagascar. Mr Đinh Công Trứ also built the first Caodaist Temple in the school to worship God the Mother, the Nine Female Buddhas and the Saints from the White Cloud Cave in 1948. Approved by His Holiness Phạm Hộ Pháp, the First Jewel Pond Banquet was celebrated in this Temple.
After Mr Trứ was mysteriously murdered, His Holiness Phạm Hộ Pháp had the school changed into Địa Linh Động or Trí Giác Cung, a meditation house. It is currently a nursing home.
(See: Qui thiên)